Sunday, November 23, 2008

O.R.10

When I found this site, I was completely blown away. The website is called ODDEE, it is about some of the weird things that happen in our world. Anyways, I was looking around the website and found this page called "The 9 Coolest Aquariums". Unsure of what was there, I started to read. What I found out amazed me. There was one aquarium, in Berlin. It can hold 900,000 liters of water!!! Then, there was another one, I thought it was really cruel, it is called an iPond, it's just a little bigger than the iPod video. I felt awful when I read it, the fish does not even have enough room to turn. There was also what is called the Fish'n'Flush, instead of having the big whit thing behind the toilet, it is an aquarium. When you flush, it looks like all the water is draining out of the tank and the fish are going down, but it's an optical illusion. Besides all of these weird things, there was a car aquarium, a tv aquarium and a telephone booth aquarium.

1 comment:

Ms. Roehl said...

That fish toilet would freak me out every time I flushed.