Sunday, November 16, 2008

O.R

I read an article about how on LOST (one of my favorite TV shows), they have a new character. Her name will be Amy, she will be played by Reiko Aylesworth. Apparentally, she was one of the original Dharma Initiative members in the seventies. For those of you who don't watch LOST, I advise you not to read it, you will be extremely confused! So anyways, that seems to confirm the theory that Ben moved the island back to the 70s. I am so exited to see how everyone on the island will react to the 'time warp'. Amy is an emotional character, and there is supposedly alot of romance around her. I am so exited for the new season. For the people who don't know, LOST starts on January 21 on ABC.

1 comment:

Ms. Roehl said...

What did you think of the Lost season premier? I was so "lost" with all the time travel that I eventually fell asleep.