Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blog 3

As a dog owner, you need to expect that your dog will eat anything and EVERYTHING! In fact, if there is anything on my floor, I have taken to just dumping it on my dresser or desk before my dog Kozmo can come in. Kozmo has eaten the weirdest things. Before we learned better than to leave things on the floor and close the door, Kozmo's diet consisted of: toilet paper, garbage, homework, stuffed animals, pencils, pens, socks, underwear, jewlery, gum, headphones, once even my retainer. My expirience with Kozmo really helped me understand the way that John Grogan talked about all the things Marley ate. In the book, there is an entire chapter called "What He Ate". I think that people who are not dog owners might think that the Grogan family was just irresponsible, but the truth is, even if you are the most responsible people in the world, your dog will still end up with your essay. It just comes with the territory of having a dog.

No comments: