Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blog 2

In Marley and Me, there is a point where Marley, a wild, hyper, dog stops and puts his head on his master's lap when she was very sad and almost seems to understand. I have had firsthand expirience of this. Somehow, dogs can sense what you need. After everything going on with family, school, friends, my dog Kozmo knows exactly what to do. He just cuddles with me. The first time this happened, I was extremely suprised. Our crazy, dog who was constantly jumping off the walls, had snuggled up next to me. He was looking at me as if to say "It's okay, I'm right here". Since then, he has always been there for me. Apparently, it's not unusual for dogs to seem to understand how you feel. There's just something about dogs that help you feel better. Maybe its their patience, understanding, the way that they just listen, or maybe it's their unconditional love.

No comments: