Sunday, October 26, 2008

O.R 6


I am a huge fan of Johnny Depp's. In fact this year for Halloween I am going to be him so I decided that I would do a little(more) reasearch about him. So I reread a book about him. John Christopher Depp Jr. was born on June 9th, 1963. When he was 12, his mom gave him a guitar and Johnny began to play in several garage bands. He eventually quit high school so he could become a rock star. However, that didn't turn out to be the greatest. Years later Johnny was introduced to a man named Nicholas Cage who advised Depp to try an acting career. Johnny's career started with an offbeat movie called "A Nightmare on Elmstreet" and things took off from there. Johnny was cast as a cop in the show 21 Jumpstreet. But he quickly grew tired of the constant attention he got. He disliked seeing his face on every magazine, so he promised himself that after the contract expired, he would only do movies that felt right for him.

No comments: