Sunday, December 14, 2008

O.R 15

I changed my mind about reading the Gossip Girl series again when some books cought my eye in the library. I picked up two, It's Kind of a Funny Story and The Barcode Tattoo. I have already started reading It's Kind of a Funny Story. It is about a teenage boy who is having some problems. I know everyone has problems being a teenager, but this boy, named Craig Gilner, has some serious ones. So far, Craig has gone to his phychiatrist. In the meeting, Craig expressed how everything was so hard. One of the only things he takes joy in is... I know it's weird...going to the bathroom because it is so easy. Craig dreams about how easy it was the last time he was happy.... when he was four. So far, this book seems pretty cool. However, I'm hoping it will get a little more interesting.

1 comment:

Britta said...

That book looks pretty good.